Friday, November 28, 2008

Lame cookies...literally!


Hello!
I have a song to share with you. One that I heard over this radio station called KLOVE. It's a meaningful song and I like the melody too. Go listen to it.

Here I Am - Downhere

--------------------
Sometimes Your calling comes in dream
Sometimes it comes in the Spirit's breeze
You reach for the deepest hope in me
And call out for the things of eternity

But I'm a man of dust and stains

You move in me so I can say


Chorus:

Here I am, Lord send me

All of my life I make an offering
Here I am, Lord send me
Somehow my story is a part of Your plan
Here I am

When setbacks and failures and upset plans
Test my faith and leave me with empty hands
Are You not the closest when it's hardest to stand?
I know that You will finish what You began


And these broken parts You redeem
Become the song that I can sing

Bridge:

Overwhelmed by the thought of my weakness
And the fear that I'll fear You in the end
In this mess, I'm just one of the pieces
I can't put this together but You can


On a little side note, I'm off to a short trip in a few hours time.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and presents.
And ice-cream OVERLOAD!

But I don't know whether to be sad or happy when people ask me whether did I bake my own birthday cake.
Oh well. =)
Still for everyone's good right?
It'll be December when I'm back. Time really flies!!
Byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment