Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas to all!




What is Christmas all about to you? Let's not forget the one person who is the reason for the season. Without whom we would not even have a a Christmas day. Take time amidst all the shopping and food and gifts and parties to thank God for all He has done for you.



So I have been waiting for this day to share the video with you. I absolutely love the song since the first time I heard it. On www.klove.com again. Here's my own little take on the birthday (cup)cake.



Only 6 more days to 2009, where a new year awaits. So here's wishing everyone,
"Merry Christmas and a blessed new year with days filled with much love, joy and peace!"



Happy birthday to the December baby as well! That's a cupcake whirl, moving so fast it's blur! =)



And here's a shot of my sweetie pies to end this post. May your days be as sweet as this!




Do drop me a comment if you like the cupcakes! I need some action here! Hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment