Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fast forward to Sawang Daendin, June 2008




Okay, I'm back.

Drop me a note if you read this so that I know I'm not talking to myself. No particular reason why I left the blogworld or why I'm back again. Maybe a part of me wants to share the what/where/who/when part of my life. Isn't that the whole crux of blogging? Nonetheless, please read on. And I hope it encourages you.

I don't know where to start. Should I pick up where I left off seven months ago? Or should I charge ahead and skip the unnecessary details? Much has changed, so much that I myself sometimes cannot comprehend. In fact, I do like to write. But I tend to beat around the bush too much, like now.





I shall skip all the way to Sawang Daendin, Northeast Thailand, where I spent thirteen days of June 2008. God is indeed too wonderful for us mere humans to ever understand. He took great care of us; sent us new friends with friendships forged; bonded the old friends together like never before; provided the best people at the right time; kept us away from the storms literally; helped us to live in peace with one another; gave us creativity and wisdom to teach; granted us journey mercies (lots of!); blessed us till overflowing! Even though it was not a trip filled with evangelistic opportunities, I do pray that our presence there did bless and encourage the people there, as much as we have brought home with us nothing but praise and thanksgiving to God!

Stay tuned for more sharing and pictures! These are only from the first six days!












No comments:

Post a Comment