Friday, November 23, 2007

Life and death

John 14:1-6
Do not let your hearts be troubled.
Trust in God; trust also in me.
In my Father's house are many rooms;
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I am going there to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
You know the way to the place where I am going."

Thomas said to him,
"Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Jesus answered,
"I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.

The week is done and the formalities are over.
This is the family who mourns the death of a loved one.
Yet look forward to the day of reunion in heaven.
We have hope, hope in the resurrection of Christ.
And grace that we might all be saved.



This is 佳莹 at less than a day old.
Who couldn't wait another 6 more days to celebrate her special day with mine.





I feel like I'm drifting.
Or intentionally propelling myself away.
More and more I want to escape.
To run away somewhere and hide.

From who or what, I do not know
Just drifting, finding my place.


No comments:

Post a Comment