Friday, November 09, 2007

Where should I go?

Wednesday was a good reminder of just how much of the world is still unreached.
Just how much more needs to be done.

But yet God is sovereign over all.

He draws people to Him in all circumstances.
Man can plan. But God directs.


Then it was a good two days of break from everything.
Waking up when I want to.

Seeming to have all the time in the world to do whatever I want to.

Baked carrot cake.

Made tiramisu.
Baked oreo cupcakes.

Baked nutella cheesecake brownies.

I don't have a penchant for cakes so I cannot really comment.
Just tell me if you want some.

Soon.


It felt so much like Saturday today that I really got it wrong a few times.
I'm not complaining.
I could do with a lot more of this.


On the sidelines, I've finally known it to be true.
That which I dreaded, but expected.
It's not really buried as deep as I think it is or should be.
Just so you know.
It scares me.

And I scare myself.


I just don't want this weekend to end.
Not looking forward to work at all.
You can say I'm fearful of the unknown.
And I really don't like what I have to do.
But work is still work.

I will pull through.
I guess.
Just that I'm not allowing myself to work with her.
I'm making things difficult.
But I just don't feel comfortable enough to open up.

Geez.
But I've really got to put down that pride of mine to ask for help.



ฉันรักเธอ


No comments:

Post a Comment