Monday, January 29, 2007

What's there?


I feel like going on a month long relaxing Carribean cruise around the Mediterranean.
Blue seas, sunny beaches, soaking up in natural beauty.
Or an adventurous trip to Iceland.
Stay in an Ice hotel, sleigh with huskies and go killer whale watching.
Basically enjoy myself, enjoy life and enjoy God.

"Unfortunately you and I both know it isn't as easy to get away from life as we might think."
quoted by Daniel Ho 29th Jan 2007 10:56:53pm

I'm tired.



A flurry of activity after dinner.
Learnt something.
Don't bake kueh bangkit on a Monday evening.
Doesn't bid well for an aspiring baker.
I shan't comment further.







My nose is running and my eyes are itchy and puffy.
I think i got hit by dust.
Darn.

Goodnight everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment