Sunday, January 28, 2007

Without God's enjoyment, we face condemnation.



"Therefore, there is now no condemnation
for those who are in Christ Jesus,
because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life
set me free from the law of sin and death."
Romans 8:1-2

My dear Dawn.
Don't doubt who you are or what you can do.
You are special and unique in God’s sight because He made you that way.
And He delights in who you are.
God enjoys you!
So don't think of yourself as lousy or not capable of doing anything.
Every small step taken towards God is a step to draw closer to Him.
Take this time to trust God to carry you through and grow in that child-like faith.
God will come through in your weakness.
Let Him fix you back together again, stronger than before.


"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17



Who am I doing it for?
What am I doing it for?
Am I just trying to gain that recognition too?
I don't want to ride in your wake.
Maybe I should just give it up.
To You.
I shouldn't even be feeling this way.

No matter how I look at it, I know the truth hurts.
Bottomline is I don't want to lose out.
Just plain jealousy.
That which spurs nothing good out of it.


Oh.
I think I really do contradict myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment