Saturday, August 19, 2006

Love as God the Creator, the Father, the Holy One & the Bridegroom

His sheep am I
-----------------

In God's green pastures feeding by His cool waters lie

Soft in the evening walk my Lord and I
All the sheep of His pastures fare so wondrously fine
His sheep am I

Surely goodness and mercy ever shall follow me
All through the days, the Lord my Shepherd be
In the house of the Lord will forever be
His sheep am I

Waters cool, in the valley
Pastures green, on the mountain
In the evening, walk my Lord and I
Dark the night, in the valley
Rough the streams, on the mountain
Step by step, my Lord and I

An old song sang during Hildian days that entered my mind on Friday morning.
A reminder that I am His sheep, no matter what.
A surprise sms yesterday morning:
"Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life." Ps 23.
What a promise from our Father. Let's trust and remain in Him and not grow weary in doing good.
"My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they wil follow Me." John 10:27

Project Pastel: Pretty Pink & Purple
A busy day awaits.
One with frosting and icing and edible glitter.
Flowers and hearts and cute marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment