Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm suddenly awashed with......


There's a nagging feeling in me.
Though I know not what it's about.

I can't put a finger on it.
I can't describe or put it into words.
It's just a strong pull downwards.
The swirling whirlpool that sucks in anything caught in it.
The deep dark blackhole that swallows everything into oblivion.
Or maybe I refuse to acknowledge it.
Obstinate and stubborn.
I'm just tired.
Of myself perhaps.


Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed

Flowing from the grace that I’ve found in You

And Lord I’ve come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away

By the power of Your love

Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait, I’ll rise up like an eagle
And I will soar with You, Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

Lord unveiled my eyes
Let me see You face to face

The knowledge of Your love as You live in me

Lord renew my mind

As Your will unfolds in my life

In living every day
In the power of Your love

Here's something for some of you.
One for each of you.
I hope you know who you are.

I know its tough, but hold your head up high and carry on with life. Time cannot wait for you. Put God in the centre. No one said that was easy.

Life's paths may seem unknown and unclear now. But continue to look to the Lord for guidance and to seek His will for your life.

I'll pray for you to one day be as free as a runaway kite. But for now, for your good health to be restored again.

I see the faith you have in God, no matter how small it may be. Keep that flame burning for Him. Nothing can ever extinguish it.



No comments:

Post a Comment