Sunday, August 20, 2006

...of blue and purple icing...

A wonderful end to a colourful day.
I will be giving my pretty breakfast a miss next week.
It's a disappointment.
Not to be able to indulge in the sights of pretty pastels.
One that I never thought I would feel.
Oh well........
Just don't let it distract me.

It was a funky red day.
Of 5 cakes and eeky frosting.
Of peachy pink and greyish purple.
Of blue icing and piping tips.
Not forgetting tangy orange zest!
Oogling over the cake,
With 'ooh's and 'ah's and squeals of glee.
Just something to note,
That I need to improve my motor skills of piping evenly.



Project Pastel:
Pretty Pink & Purple




This was no mean feat either, honestly.
Thanks to Dawn and Joey.



I really want to go to Carnival and Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment