Sunday, May 24, 2009

All in the month of May,


So the month of May rushed in and is almost out of the door. Along with two different courses, a mini-project and lots of cakes, cookies and baking. The past two weeks have been exceptional I must say, though it really doesn't speak alot for itself. Oh, and a hugely pleasant surprise. I just need the faith to believe and take that first step. A friendly nudge, anyone?


It's quite scary to think that 5 months of two-oh-oh-nine has just whizzed by like that. I need to take time to sit down and relive the past, ponder the present and mull over the future. I haven't been the best that I am lately and I admit it. Need to get my act together. A tad feeling of deja vu as I typed the last phrase. Have I said it somewhere before?

Truth be spoken, I'm actually waiting for this month to pass. This last week will prove to be a challenging one and I will tell you why in due time. =) I do hope to have something great to show you a
ll. Then in June, I can finally catch up with all the appointments that are long due, some for a good part of a year!!

So have a good week ahead and enjoy what's left of May. May May muster many merry moments! Alliteration at its best!



No comments:

Post a Comment