Sunday, June 29, 2008

See you again to-more-row.


My rash that I got 2 weeks ago in Thailand is still flaring up and it seems to leave some darkened spots as it heals. Seems like scars are going to form, especially those that I've scratch till the skin has broken. As Wanyi will put it, "shucks!"


Still feeling a little lost back here in Singapore though I've only been in Thailand for two weeks. It's like I'm in the flow of things here but yet I want to remain in those memories that will one day grow faint. I imagine just chilling with Audrey, Dawn and Wanyi and reminiscing about the trip.

If you get sick from all this sudden rave about Thailand here, please bear with me. Most, if not all, of me does want to share what I've learnt and experienced so to encourage and edify. I'm still in the midst of getting my thoughts and lessons in order and straightening out heart issues.




"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
Matthew 4:19

so do u miss thailand?
How apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment