Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY KATHY KATHY KATHY KATHY!!!

CROCS RULE!!!
Great time yesterday just hanging out.
Not chilling but over smouldering coals.
I realised that I reached home feeling happy,
With a high level of endorphins in my blood.
And a slightly diminished blood count.

Certified day of rest today.
And my house is as empty as can be in a long time.
Not even Miki was around.
Like wow.
I kinda like the silence.
And the freedom of doing what ever I want.
Slept for most of the day, alot to catch up on.

And then dinner with daily friends.
Trying to surprise a not-to-be-surprised girl.
At least the magic candle did its job well.
Another reminder that we are all growing older!
Happy birthday babe!
There will never be another YOU in this world!!
A gal filled with moments of seriousness and silliness.
And lots of gas as well.
May you continue to grow in faith as you trust His leading and directing your future.
And thanks for just being there and being you. =)


I'll post pics when I get them.
You know i'm referring to you! Haha!


Now my throat is itchy and I'm coughing nonstop.
And my nose just bled again.



No comments:

Post a Comment