Monday, January 26, 2009

I don't really like to wish people "Happy Chinese New Year!"


Let's see now. I don't really have much to say here. So I shall blog a cookie. Or cookies. Nothing to do with Chinese New Year. But just a cookie cutter that I purchased in 2007 and only used it for the first time last week.

The angels were made for the January babies in Sparklers, who all turned out to be girls, which made it all the more apt for the occasion. Little angels for little girls. Of course, boys are their own little angels too! =)

P1040765

Was thinking of how to take pictures of the cookie when I saw the open window and the blue sky and the sunlight shining in. So I just snapped a silhouette of the cookie with the sky as backdrop.

P1040763

I shall savour the remaining two days of holidays. It's been much like a holiday so far! Best with hotcakes for breakfast! What do you expect right?
I'm off to watch House now. Ahh. The joys of sleeping in and not having to wake up to the alarm.
Shall leave you with two of my little angels. They're really growing up fast..too fast for me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment