Sunday, September 21, 2008

The weekend. And days long.



Alright. No live beings here. Only innate objects.

I've just spent most of my waking weekend hours in the kitchen, in the time that I'm at home.

In a nutshell: Decorate cupcakes, frost cake, decorate cake, bake cake, bake cream puffs, stuff cream puffs and to frost cake.

Many minutes later...


Okay. Just finished frosting. Final installment tomorrow to decorate cake. Still contemplating baking a batch in return for a favour.

It's therapeutic. Really takes my mind off things, things non-essential to a perfectly risen cake.

No, I'm not complaining. I kinda like the feeling perhaps.

My somewhat sentences are becoming errant and incoherent.

Thank You for the reminder today. So I know that You are still near.

I don't know. Too long, too far, too different maybe?




Anyway, have a colourful sprinkle-ly week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment