Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yeah... yeah... yeah yeah yeah!!!



I serve a risen Saviour
He's in the world today
I know that He is living
Whatever men may say

I see His hand of mercy

I hear His voice of cheer

And just the time I need Him

He's always near


He lives! He lives!

Christ Jesus lives today

He walks with me and talks with me

Along life's narrow way

He lives! He lives!

Salvation to impart

You ask me how I know He lives

He lives within my heart


So this song has been playing in my head over the past few days.
I really don't know where it popped out from.
Probably from
primary school or old church days.
The chorus rings so true, especially the last two lines.
Because these few weeks have been Iwanttorunawayfromtheworld weeks.
Got that? Yes? No?
Struggling between
One. The things I know I should do
Two. The 'but I don't want to' or 'I'm lazy to'.
Three. The things I want to do
And so now when I look back at the lyrics that I've just typed,
I realise that "Hey! They are so true!"
And again I know that it is no mere coincidence.

Now I can't stop looking at this picture.




Boy, oh boy. I really miss my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment