Monday, October 22, 2007

Thoughts


Nothing much really.

Just that I enjoyed dinner with some slightly crazy people.
In short.

Five more songs to go and a long way it seems.
But hang on everyone!
Enjoy yourself and enjoy what God has given you.
Enjoy because you know who you're doing it for.

Work is...work.
Sometimes I just stubbornly refuse to open up.
I will have to one fine day.
But for now, it's best you leave me alone.
And yes, jabbing me at the sides is one of the worst things you can do.
Sigh.
Avoidance is the step I'm taking.
It's my form of defense.

I'm so tired now.
For lack of a response, I don't even want to try anymore.
I have clammed up.
The initiative is not always mine.
And I don't know why I'm even thinking so much about it.
And into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment