Friday, October 05, 2007

I love medical jargon.


Just ended a night of baking.
Cute stuff!

Even though it keeps me busy for a few more hours after a day of work,

I really don't mind.
It's the one thing that makes me happy, among other stuff.




Eyelids feel heavy now.
The weariness has been building up since Monday.
Must be the accumulation of late nights.
Been missing all my episodes of C.S.I as well.
And gotta get back to reading as well.
My vocabulary content is just...well...declining.
I've got lots of plans up my sleeves but have not yet gotten down to any.
Time clashes.
Arrgghh.
And soon Ruldolph, the red-nosed reindeer will make its way into the very edges of my sanity.
Ah, how lovely is that thought!
Haha!


Actually have been quite busy baking.
Last week was crazy.
What with Children's day and a 21st birthday.
And a smashed bowl of chocolate mousse all over the cupboard, floor and myself!
But it all ended well.
=)






This chocolate cake caused me much distressed with the watery mousse, the hardening chocolate, the ugly cursive, the runny icing.
In the end, colourful polka-dotted quinns saved the day.
The night to be exact.
Much to my relief.
I'm really so glad the cake was well-received




And here's my boy, who so willingly posed for me!
Awww!!
Never fails to bring a smile to me!!
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment