Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's time.


It's been a long time.
Couldn't load the blogspot page properly on my browser.

Anyway, I'm still alive and kicking!


The past one week has been rather brooding.

To keep things short, I'm now only looking forward to camp and thereafter.
I really hope and pray that all the plans come to pass.
After all that has been said and done.
I just feel so drained and tired.

And I don't think it's a coincidence that I came across this song twice this week.

Once while looking through charts.
And I thought," hey, this is an old but meaningful song."

The second time was in this week's worship song list.
Totally unexpected.

Yet expected.

Hearts Courageous

Give us ears to hear that still small voice

And give us lips forever willing to rejoice
And may our eyes be lit with wisdom

May we know the path that's true

And we'll march with hearts courageous after You


We're marching on with hearts courageous

We'll follow anywhere You want us to

And should You lead us to the battle's edges

Let us march with hearts courageous after You


And when the sorrow dims the light along our way
Help us to see each time of darkness through eyes of faith

A time for hope, a time for courage

Knowing You will lead us through

And we'll march with hearts courageous after You



Let the pictures show you the past month's activities!








A friend in need is a friend indeed!




My lovely care group babes!


"My heart and my flesh may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26


No comments:

Post a Comment