Monday, February 12, 2007

It's another week.

I must say that for a Monday, it went quite well.
Chatting and laughing and joking and being cranky.
I miss just hanging out like that.
In the lab.
One of the rare times.
Haha!




And babe, hang in there!
Don't let such thoughts take away the joy that you have.
Look at happy pictures and think happy thoughts!
And you know that your God will carry you through, anyway.
All the way.

Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

More shopping, BillyBomb-ing, Ben&Jerry-ing, kbox-ing, steamboat-ing, welfare-ing, circleoftrust-ing awaits!



You surprise me!


Here in Your courts where I'm close to Your throne
I've found where I belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment