Saturday, January 13, 2007

Slumber Saturday


Saturday's gone like that.

Time seems to fly by when I'm anywhere else but work.
I wonder what's next for me
.




I did some piping today.
For my auntie's birthday cake.
Try as I might, I couldn't pipe a swirl drop flower to save my life.
And I have to practise on my cursive piping too!



This flower I couldn't achieve so I had to make do with others.
And this is the final product.





I dreamt of Mae Sai twice over two nights.
The second was a continuation of the first.
There was a huge evangelistic event going on, tents and all.
I was present and I saw many familiar faces, Thai and Singaporean.
There was the hustle of women preparing food for everyone in a small kitchen.
There were bunches of people, young and old, seated on the benches.
Throngs of people were shuffling around.
I spoke to some Thai people, in English!
And I can very distinctly remember that the voice I heard, preaching over the loudspeakers.
It was that of Mr. Wayne Ko.





Lord, do you hear my heart?



No comments:

Post a Comment