Monday, January 08, 2007

Apart from apart.


The first week of January passed.
Met up with Baba.
She has such a bright future ahead of her!!




Last minute potlucks and a farewell party.
Ups and downs along the way but things went well nonetheless.
** mouths " I DON'T CARE!" **
Thanks to the hard work of certain people.
And the lies.
Haha!
I actually got Kat angry but oh well.
For the greater purpose of things.
She understands. Has to anyway.








Pardon me here.
But I really love the look of the cake!
Haha.
Admiring and smiling at my own work.


070107.
The send-off.
Ahh...reactionless.
I need time, you see.
Maybe one day at a later time, I will let it all out.
Ahhh.....
I can't think coherently.
I don't even know what to say.
Just a simple " You will be missed."

The latest update.
An sms received from Kat at 6:19pm 08-01-2007 reads:
Hello :) in london now gg frankfurt in 1hr.it's 1015am.
The rest of the message will be revealed at my discretion.
Continue to keep her in your prayers!


Now let me share with you the joy of my day.
This is the one picture that REALLY gives me the smiles.
I can just look at it all day long and smile to myself.
Enjoy it!!
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment