Sunday, November 12, 2006

Super OREOOOOooooo!!


Excerpt from my latest read:

Knowing our God, being known by Him, and being in close relationship with Him is our primary purpose in life. This is why He created us. This is what we are here for. We were not created by God to "do".We were created to "be". We were created to be with God.

Thank You, Lord.
Grant me grace, Your grace.
To trust You to bring me through, and there.

Jesus, I believe in You
Jesus, I belong to You
You're the reason that I live
The reason that i sing
With all I am



And the latest events.
Due to the sick leave of absence of my designer,
this is the result.





With the expertise and nimble hands of the very same person,
the result is an intricate and exquisite piece of artwork.





The difference?


Priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment