Monday, October 02, 2006

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!


Cupcake madness is over.
This month of October will probably mark the end of my cupcake season.
But I enjoyed myself while at it.
And I hope you did too.
It was huge bakeout and icing on Friday and Saturday.
For the young ones and some not so young ones.
For birthdays of 20 and 47 years.
The cuties and the smileys.
The pretties and the sweeties.
Let the pictures speak for themselves.













And guess what my mama got for me?
More decorative sprinkles!
I was all smiles! =))))
Thanks mama!!





And my favourite take of the day.
Sunny side up anyone?





Please pray for me.
For clarity of mind and wisdom.
For faith and trust.


Thought of the night
---------------------------
God-centered: lynGODnette
Literally.




No comments:

Post a Comment