Saturday, September 16, 2006

To inspire with courage, spirit, or confidence


I encourage you to encourage others to encourage yourself.

That's encouraging.


So here goes...


My dear Dawn, my dear softee. It's not easy but I know you are trying really hard. Don't regret what has happened. Don't let the bad guy get you down by throwing everything to you at once. Kick him in the ass and shoo him away. He has no part in your life. You are strong and growing stronger. I'm sure you will come out of it unscathed and glowing!!!
"If God is for us, then who can be against us?" Romans 8:31



Joey. You've grown, indeed. In faith, in love, in trust, in God. Continue to look to God in all you do and count all the blessings that He has showered upon you. You know it best. When you feel lonely, take heed that you already have the best gift one can ever have, and smile =). Plus you have me and Dawn too. what more, right?
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." Psalm 28:7
But I still need to get this off my chest first. "Don't blame me for everything!" Haha.


Rachel. Been your cgl up & down, in & out over the past few years and truely I've seen you mature into the fine lady you are today. You have so much more potential in you yet to be revealed. So never lose that faith, that trust, that hope. When God seems far, remember He is just a prayer away. When things look bleak, remember that God is only a prayer away. Work it, babe! And use what God has given you!!
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6


Kathy kathy...thanks for all your lifts from work and trying to speak your best Mandarin to my friend. I see your heart for people!! You are actually softer than you look!! Take that as a compliment and encouragement!!
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33

A gentle reminder that you are a high D and I am but a high CS. Stop eyeing me when I eat and pushing me out of my comfort zone. HAHA.



Milmilmil. You know what I will talk about, I think. I don't really know how close you are to accepting what has happened, even more than a month ago. But I see you are putting up a strong front. When you feel like crumbling, look around. See the people who care and love you for who you are. God sees too.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of God." Hebrews 12:2

One more thing.Try to sleep early, not early in the morning.


Wanyi. You sure are one crazy gal. But I can see underneath that is one loving person who cares greatly for the people around her, friends and brother especially =). Where is the love?? All with Wanyi!! Study hard but don't ever lose that joy, that craziness, that enthusiasm, that love, that fire for God!! Keep it aflame, alight!!
And yes, I promise you will get ur cookie. Haha



Regina nananana. Relax and chill babe. Dun be stressed till you break down okie!! Learn to let go a bit or change a group of friends. Kidding la. Continue to serve God faithfully and fervently. He sees your servant heart for Him. Don't ever think you are incompetent or inadequate because you are not!! Oh yes, one more. Be the shining light in your school and everywhere you are!! =)



Read on, my friends.

Satan hates the radically obedient soul that trusts God even when things aren’t looking so bright. He hates it when a person jumps off the fence of complacency and into the center of God’s will – even when it doesn’t make sense. He wants to deceive us into thinking that we can’t fully trust God’s heart or put our confidence in Him. I am convinced that Satan wants to keep my perspective in a place where my heart is discouraged and my mind is questioning God.Yet God’s Word calls me to rejoice in all that He is doing in and through me during the difficult times. If you are currently going through a time where it doesn’t seem that God is coming through for you, I challenge you not to allow Satan to deceive you into unbelief. Keep that confidence you had in Him when things were going well, and believe Him for big things to come!

"But encourage each other daily, as long as it is called Today,
so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness."

Hebrew 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment