Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday's reality check
---------------------------------------

There's still a long way to go before I can create those really pretty cupcakes.

But when you can't make small flowers, do what you do best.

Make large ones.

And so we did.

Nay, not pretty anymore.
But more funky instead.

Pray about it and see how God uses you in this area.







Oh,
sorry. I couldn't get the sour cream today.
It isn't an excuse.
I really wanted to.
Hence, still no cake for you.
I'm really really sorry.




Sunday's sunny fun & funny sun!!
-----------------------------------------------------

Happy Teachers' Day!



It was close to impossible to gather the kids in a row to take a photo. Except for the two sweeties in the centre. =)




The rest of the day made me feel like a child again. =)








No comments:

Post a Comment