Sunday, August 06, 2006

I feel like I'm drifting away from everyone.
I hate the feeling.
Sometimes I just want to run and hide.
So I don't have to face anyone.
Sometimes I don't want to talk.
Alternately, I really don't have anything to say either.

Why do things always end up this way?

I have to stop being judgemental.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

For now, I'll just indulge myself in pretty decorations.
To see the look of delight even for that split second.
Priceless.






Turning GREEN with envy and greenfood colouring


Heavenly Father, I commit her into Your loving arms.

There's only so much I can do.
Be the Light in the darkness.
Be the Lamp unto her feet.
Show her the way to go, Your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment